Hello all! My experience with speedy cash was nothing but exceptional, I needed quick cash and was approved in minutes online. Was approved at 7pm that night and had the $$ in my acct by 1:30pm next day! Great job guys!
— Dustin W. of TX
absolutely loved getting a loan online it was so easy thank you
— Crystal R. of CO
Fast efficient and thank you very very much
— Joe C. of OH
I was highly impressed with the whole process. From start to finish. The person I dealt with was knowledgeable, and explained everything in a manner in which I could fully understand what was going on; to help me better decide if this was the right program for me.
— Patricia N. of TX
Actual Customer Testimonials
What is an Installment Loan?
An Installment Loan lets you borrow a larger amount of money at one time (compared to a Payday Loan) and repay over time with a set number of scheduled payments. As you make payments, your loan balance decreases.
- Fixed interest rate
- Could improve your credit score with on-time payments*
- Higher loan amount than Payday Loans
- Fixed payments
- No prepayment penalty
- High interest rates
- Could put a hard hit on your credit
- Late or missed payments might hurt your credit*
- Temptation to borrow more than you need
- May need to verify income
How it works:
Receive a Quick Lending Decision
Get Money Instantly†
On your debit card, or direct deposited into your checking account (typically within one business day).
Repay Over Time
Choose the automatic payment option to schedule your payments ahead of time.
What do I need to get an Installment Loan?
- Personal info. Phone number, Social Security Number, and a valid ID.
- Steady income. Net and gross pay, and income information.
- Banking info. Checking account and routing numbers.
How soon could I get an online Installment Loan?
What good is our name if we don’t live up to it? We always strive to get your cash to you speedy fast. If you’re approved online, you could get your cash instantly† deposited to your debit card. That’s right – instantly!
Installment Loans vs. Payday Loans
- Principal amount accrues daily interest
- Pay back with scheduled payments over a set amount of time
- Loan amounts up to $5,000
- Flat fee based on the amount borrowed
- Pay in full upon receiving your next pay check
- Typical loan amount from $50 - $500
Installment Loans Help Center
- Your debt to income ratio (monthly debt + monthly bills / gross monthly income)
- Your credit score
- Your credit history
- Proof of income (to help determine a manageable loan amount)