How Long Does It Take To Get A Payday Loan?
Payday loans can help you get cash quickly, but when borrowing a payday loan, consider the time it takes for your application process – which will vary depending on how you apply.
- Get instant cash at a payday loan store
- Receive an instant lending decision online
- Apply in minutes over the phone
How Long Does It Take to Get a Payday Loan?
So you have an emergency and you need cash, and you need it now. A payday loan may be the quickest way to get the cash you need. But how quickly you receive cash depends on how you apply.
Once you've been approved, you will typically receive your cash right away. Some stores may disperse your loan with a money order – so be sure to ask first.
When you apply online, it will usually take up to 1 business day to receive your cash. This process is a bit longer because the funds have to be sent to your bank account.
The process of applying over the phone is similar to the online process – count on it taking up to 1 business day to receive the cash in your bank account.
Speedy Cash Instant Payday Loans
Speedy Cash offers options that are not available with all payday lenders. Here's how you can get cash quicker from Speedy Cash:
- Cash at Store Pickup: If you choose to apply online and you have a Speedy Cash store near you, you can elect to pick up your cash immediately at the store – no waiting for funds to be deposited to your bank account.
- Come See Our Friendly Faces: Speedy Cash has stores located across the country. Stop by to apply for a loan at one of our payday loan stores. Upon approval, we will give you your cash on the spot!