Frequently Asked Questions
- Depending on a Customer’s circumstance we are providing relief in a number of ways, ranging from due date changes, interest or fee forgiveness, payment waivers or payment plans.
- Due date changes – the quickest way to change your due date is through your online account or the mobile app.
- If you have a past due payment, please call 1-877-697-4429.
- We are regularly updating our blog with COVID-19 resources to help keep you moving forward.
- Increasing our daily cleaning and sanitizing procedures
- Disinfecting common surfaces more frequently
- Providing hand sanitizers
- Encouraging social distancing with signs throughout the store
- Altering store hours as needed for additional cleaning
- Encouraging Customers to use the drive-thru where available
- Educating our employees on best practices recommended by the CDC in order to prevent and reduce exposure
- Providing masks to our store operators
- If an employee is experiencing symptoms or may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, they are asked to stay home. We also ask the same of our guests who may suspect they’re sick
Complete a loan application
Submit your application and receive a quick lending decision
Upon approval, review and sign your loan documents, and receive your cash
Pay back your loan as defined in your loan agreement
Apply at a Speedy Cash Store - Simply apply for a loan, providing documentation of your age, identity, income, and checking account. You could be approved for a loan on the spot – often in just 10 minutes or less. Upon approval, you will receive your cash right away.Apply Online – Complete your loan application in a matter of minutes. Upon submitting your application, we will provide you with a quick lending decision. If approved, you can select how you would like to receive your loan funds – which can change how long it will take to receive your funds.
Cash at Store Pickup: If you live near a Speedy Cash store, then you can choose to pick up your cash there. Your cash will be available for immediate pick up.
Direct Deposit: If you choose to have your funds direct deposited to your bank account, you will typically receive your funds by the next business day.
Payday Loans offer a small amount of money to be paid back on your next pay day.
Installment Loans offer larger loan amounts that feature extended repayment terms.
Personal Lines of Credit give you flexibility to pay down your loan and withdraw more cash as needed, up to your credit limit.
Title Loans offer cash in return for the title of your vehicle as collateral for your loan.