The process varies based on the type of loan you’re applying for, but here is the general format when applying:
- Complete your loan application.
- Submit your application and receive a quick lending decision.
- Upon approval, review and sign your loan documents, and receive your cash.
- Pay back your loan as defined in your loan agreement.
Depending on whether you visit a Speedy Cash store or decide to apply online, your loan process can vary. Here’s a breakdown of how long each loan process takes:
- Applying at a Speedy Cash store: Simply apply for a loan, providing documentation of your age, identity, income, and checking account. You could be approved for a loan on the spot – often in just 10 minutes or less. Upon approval, you will receive your cash right away.
- Applying Online: Complete your loan application in a matter of minutes. Upon submitting your application, we will provide you with a quick lending decision. If approved, you can select how you would like to receive your loan funds – which can change how long it will take to receive your funds.
- Cash at Store Pickup: If you live near a Speedy Cash store, then you can choose to pick up your cash there. Your cash will be available for immediate pick up.
- Direct Deposit: If you choose to have your funds directly deposited to your bank account, you will typically receive your funds by the next business day.
Yes, you may pay off your loan right away. If you repay within the rescission period detailed in your loan agreement, there will be no fee. If during the course of repayment on your loan, you decide to pay it off in full, you will never be charged an early repayment fee.
Speedy Cash offers multiple cash loan solutions, including Payday Loans, Installment Loans, Lines of Credit and Title Loans. The type of loan that is right for you depends on the amount you wish to borrow, as well as the amount of time you need to repay it.
- Payday Loans offer a small amount of money to be paid back on your next pay day.
- Installment Loans offer larger loan amounts that feature extended repayment terms.
- Personal Lines of Credit give you flexibility to pay down your loan and withdraw more cash as needed, up to your credit limit.
- Title Loans offer cash in return for the title of your vehicle as collateral for your loan.
We understand that your situation can change – even in a matter of minutes. If you change your mind, please refer to your loan documents for details on your Right to Rescind.
Yes. Per state laws and company policy, we require our customers to have a minimum monthly income to qualify for a loan.