Official Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO U.S. RESIDENTS 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. VALID AT PARTICIPATING LOCATIONS ONLY.
- Promotion Period: The Contest begins on 9/24/2022 at 8AM CST and ends on 10/23/2022 at 8PM CST (“Promotion Period”).
- Sponsor: Speedy Cash/Rapid Cash. Administrator: Speedy Cash, PO BOX 782260, Wichita, KS 67278.
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States including the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico), who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Alabama and Nebraska: Minimum age to apply is 19. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor or Administrator and their respective related companies and agents, as well as the immediate family (defined as parents, parents, spouse, children, siblings and grandparents) and household members of each are not eligible to enter. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements as set forth in these Official Rules.
- How to Enter: You may participate in the Contest by entering to win online at www.SpeedyCash.com/nascar-giveaway or via QR code. QR code can be found on stickers, flyers, and posters at the Speedy Cash tent at Texas Motor Speedway. must be received by 10/23/2022 at 8AM. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, unintelligible, invalid, or misdirected requests, which will be disqualified.
- Drawing for Winners: Five prize winners will each receive a $500 Visa® gift card and be determined in a weekly random drawing to take place starting on 9/25/2022 and ending on 10/24/2022, from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Winners will be contacted by telephone. Winners will be chosen on dates: 9/25/2022, 10/3/2022, 10/10/2022, 10/17/2022, and 10/24/2022. Second Chance Drawing for Unclaimed Prizes: Should the prize remain unclaimed after 5 calendar days after the Sponsor’s initial initial issuance of prize notification, or the person is unable under these rules to be a winner, then the Sponsor shall conduct a Second Chance Drawing from all remaining valid entries.
- General Rules: Where permitted by law, entrants grant to Sponsor, and those acting pursuant to Sponsor's permission, the right at any time to utilize their entrant information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration, and without review, notice or approval. Sponsor and/or Administrator reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found, in their sole discretion, to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest (b) acting in violation of these Official Rules; (c) acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party, or like entry methods will void all such entries, and any participant using any such method will be disqualified.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR, WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO CLAIM AMBIGUITY IN THE RULES, AND RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR AND EACH OF THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, PRIZE SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS AND EMPLOYEES (COLLECTIVELY, “RELEASEES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, OR ANY LIABILITY OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM OR ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, MISUSE, OR NONUSE OF THE PRIZE THAT MAY BE AWARDED. WINNERS AGREE TO ACCEPT THE PRIZE “AS IS”, AND ENTRANTS HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SPONSOR, ADMINISTRATOR OR PARTNERS HAS NEITHER MADE NOR IS IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZE, INCLUDING EXPRESS WARRANTIES (IF ANY) PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY BY A PRIZE SUPPLIER THAT ARE SENT ALONG WITH THE PRIZE. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS/REGULATIONS ARE APPLICABLE. ALL TAXES (INCLUDING INCOME TAXES) ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF WINNERS. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR TAX PREPARER OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Sponsor in Kansas; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual prize in dispute but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses of the prize in dispute, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Kansas.
- Winners List or Rules Requests: Send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Speedy Cash, Attention Marketing, PO BOX 782260, Wichita KS 67278. (Please list either Winner’s List or Rules Requests). Rules Requests must be received by 10/23/2022 at 8AM CST. Winners List Request must be received by 10/24/2022 at 8PM CST.