At Speedy Cash, our Customers have always been our top priority. Whether it’s online, in store, or over the phone, the safety, security and wellbeing of our Customers, team members and communities is always top of mind in every decision.
As we navigate through challenging times together, we want to keep you updated on the measures we are taking to provide relief and provide you with resources to help you along the way.
We are providing relief in a number of ways through our Customer Care Plan, ranging from due date changes, interest or fee forgiveness, payment waivers or payment plans.
- To change your due date, sign in to your online account or the mobile app.
- To set up a payment plan, payment waiver or inquire about interest or fee forgiveness call 1-855-825-0151.
- If you have a past due payment, please call 1-877-697-4429.
We're following the latest guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and state and local health agencies. As a result, we have implemented the following safety measures in our stores:
- Cleaning Frequently – We are cleaning and disinfecting our stores throughout the day.
- Making Hand Sanitizer Available - Hand sanitizers are readily available for you to use.
- Following Social Distancing Guidelines - We practice appropriate distancing and have helpful signs in all of our stores to help you keep a safe distance.
- Utilizing Face Masks – Store personnel are required to wear masks. While we do not require you to wear a mask in our stores, we recommend you do for the safety of yourself and others.
- Adjusting Store Hours - To allow for heightened cleaning protocols, we've altered store hours. We are happy to say that we are beginning to expand store hours in many places, but be sure to check our store locator to confirm hours before visiting a store.
- Temporarily Closing Stores as Needed – We want to be as cautious as possible. That's why anytime one of our store employees has been exposed to a positive case of COVID-19, we are temporarily closing the store. This allows us to get the store professionally cleaned and allow our employees to self-quarantine for 14 days. We update our website every day, so if a store is closed it will be notated on the store locator.
- Encouraging Drive-thru Usage – We encourage Customers to use the drive-thru window where available. Convenience right from your car with limited contact.
- Adding Senior Hours – We're dedicating 1 hour each month to Seniors 60+ and higher risk individuals before normal operating hours (Example: For stores that open at 10am, the dedicated hour will be from 9am - 10am local time) on the following days:
Online Loan Management
If you're not ready to go into a store, we understand. You can quickly and easily manage your loan or make a payment through your online account or the mobile app. Alternatively, if you have your loan number handy, you can make a payment without signing into your account through quick pay.
Financial & Life Resources
Read our blog for tips to help you navigate your personal finances and life in general. COVID-19 has changed the way the world works, and we have some ideas to help you through the changes.