Effective date: 09/14/2017
WHAT DOES IVY FUNDING NINETY-SIX, LLC DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social security number and income
- Account balances and payment history
- Credit history and credit scores.
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information thirty (30) days from the date we sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information, the reasons Ivy Funding Ninety-Six, LLC chooses to share, and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Ivy Funding Ninety-Six, LLC share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes - such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes - to offer our products and services to you||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes - information about your transactions and experiences||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness||No||We don’t share.|
|For our affiliates to market to you||No||We don’t share.|
|For non-affiliates to market to you||No||We don’t share.|
Call (817) 533-2606
What we do
How does Ivy Funding Ninety-Six, LLC protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards i.e. computer virus protection software, firewalls, 128 bit Secure Socket Layer. Only authorized employees have access.
How does Ivy Funding Ninety-Six, LLC collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Apply for a loan
- Give us your income information
- Provide employment information
- Provide account information
- Give us your contact information
We also collect your personal information from other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes-information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.
Financial and nonfinancial companies related by common ownership or control.
- Our affiliates include, but are not limited to DSI Lending Resources, Inc., K2 Finance, Inc. and RCL Finance, Inc.
Financial and nonfinancial companies not related by common ownership or control.
- Ivy Funding Ninety-Six, LLC does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partners include financial institutions, credit card companies, partners that promote our products, pre-paid debit card providers and other lending companies.