At Rapid Cash, you can receive a loan without using any type of collateral as security.
A Signature Loan or Cash Loan is a short-term unsecured loan that is sometimes known
as a Good Faith Loan. Loan amounts are based on your current income and are due
on your next payday.
Even if you have had bad credit in the past, you can walk away with CASH TODAY!
How does the Signature Loan process work?
- Visit one of our convenient locations and work with our helpful staff to get YOUR CASH TODAY
- You could easily qualify for a loan amount and sign our agreement and receive CASH TODAY
- Later, you come into the store to repay the loan on or before the due date
What you need to qualify?
- Verifiable & reliable source of income
- Proof of address
- Verifiable telephone number
- Allow Rapid Cash to process a Credit Check (Bad Credit Okay)
How do you repay the Signature Loan?
- You come into the store to repay the loan on or before the due date
- You may also extend your Signature Loan for an additional pay period. Extensions are unlimited, however state law requires you to repay the loan in full within 60 days of your initial due date
- Once the loan is paid in full, you're immediately eligible to receive a new loan